Thursday, August 21, 2008

Babies, Babies, and More Babies

My sister and Andy's brother are having babies; well not together. My sister, Paige, and her husband, Russell are having a baby and Andy's brother, Neal, and his wife, Lucretia, are also having a baby....totally separate! They are both pretty close as far as their pregnancies go and have both found out within the last week what they are having. I feel like announcing their good news for my readers. Sister Paige is having a little lady and brother Neal is having a little man. How exciting for them! Paige and Russell already have a little boy, Harrison, and he is too too cute, so this little girl will be a great addition. For Neal and Lucretia, this is their first. They are all going to be awesome parents for their new additions. Congratulations to all of you!

3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

YAY! Congrats to you two. Or four....or five, really. Whatever.....we're happy for y'all.

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Well, thanks for clearing that one up! Whoo! I think I had to read that paragraph three times to understand it! Ha!

Yes, we are very excited about having two little ones! I can't wait to buy the boy/girl version of Easter and Christmas outfits!

Anonymous said...

ecstatic over news, of Paige having
girl!
We look forward, with great anticipation.

xxoo,

Aunt Helen & Uncle Rick