She is now consistently standing on her own and as of the past few days has started to cruise. (If you aren't familiar with the term "cruise", it means walking and holding onto things, such as furniture). Last night, I really thought she might take a step. Andy was calling her and she cruised down the coffee table and then as she stepped away, fell to a crawl. Her crawl is so fast. She crawls as fast as a walk. It doesn't take her long to get to Rocky's water bowl, which seems to be the most fun spot in the house. I wish I had pictures of her standing alone, but I haven't been able to get that on camera yet.
She is saying "dadadadada" consistently but has no idea that's Andy. She says something that sounds like yeah, hey, and has said ma once. Hopefully by one we'll hear our names (fingers crossed).
Kinsey is somewhat waving and is definitely clapping. What a sight...two tiny hands clapping together and making no noise! I'm sure she's wondering, "Why do Mommy and Daddy's hands make sound and mine don't?" It's fun when she claps because she gets all excited and I say "Yay!"
She had a new tooth come in yesterday. The past few days she's been rather clinging to me, so when she awoke from her nap, I saw the new tooth (lightbulb moment). She has three teeth now; one on the top and two on the bottom. Here's the best picture I could get yesterday...you may have to look hard. Since she has teeth now, we have been trying to keep her teeth brushed. When I say we, I mean mainly Andy, since I have only brushed them once.
Here are some pictures of her playing around the house. She's showing you her wave in one of them.

6 comments:
Seriously....she grew up since I've been gone! STOP IT!!!!
She is just too cute! She is ready to take off any moment! David's favorite thing was the dog bowl too. :-) Poor dog, never seemed to have any water...
love your blog!! Aunt Janet
Aunt Janet,
I think Rocky feels the same way!
i love her new pictures! So sweet! The teethbrushing oneis hilarious, she looks like a hostage. I stole the pic of her in her BLs hanging out of the crib, too cute for words!
How did she get this big already? Can't wait to see you all. Love, Nona and Grandaddy
Those pictures are so precious! Congrats on all her teeth!
Post a Comment