Thursday, August 7, 2008

What Fun!

We bought Kinsey a new kitchen. It's the Laugh & Learn kitchen from Fisher Price...what a great toy! It keeps her entertained for a great while. She is so funny when you look over at her and she is just checking everything out.




I found her in the living room discovering something new. As you can see from the pictures below, she had toys of her own to be playing with while I did the dishes. I knew she was pretty quiet, which should have been my first clue that she was into something. I found her discovering Kleenex. You can tell how much fun this was for her! What am I going to do with this precious little one?!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious! Somebody had a great idea when they made this one. Hopefully she will love playing in her new kitchen for a long time....

Love, MOM

Huse Yo Mama said...

good thing you had your camera handy! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

That is just TOO TOO CUTE!! I love it! Aunt Janet

Anonymous said...

Leave those dishes to soak.

They grow up soooooo fast !

Interact, Interact, Interact.

You'll thank me for this scolding

oneday,(I see no one else was brave

enuff, to do it :)

I love the pic. of her, holding on

to the box. She'll be a year before

you know it!

We love you very very much,

Aunt Helen & Uncle Rick

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

I love the kitchen! I looked at that yesterday at Babies R Us, too odd!

Glad she loves her new invention...soft cottony rectangles. At least she didn't have them in her mouth. H loves to eat everything paper! She is so sweet and innocent, how can you ever get upset at that little thing! Her dress is adorable.

Glad we are in the same place, and understand all of this funny mess together!

Kallie said...

You are such a great momma! I'm just gonna say that OK! Kinsey is lucky to have you (and clean dishes to eat off of:) So...I love her little chubby cheeks. They are my favorite. She looks like she's having a blast with her new little kitchen...bet she wants to be just like momma!

Love you!

Huse Yo Mama said...

You're right, Kallie...she does want to be like momma! Next, she'll start making lists!

Kristen said...

Kinsey is growing up so fast!!! She is absolutely beautiful and she gets that from her mommy!!!

the fortenberrys said...

You are all too sweet!! How am I so lucky to know you all?

Smiles,
Alyssa