The newest activity for Kinsey is playing in her jumper. She stays content playing in it long enough for me to get ready. Yeah!! I think as she learns to use those legs a little more, it will be even more fun for her. It's a different position for her (standing rather than sitting or laying) for now.
We saw and played with many different friends this week.
This is Lorelai and Kinsey. Lorelai is Rachel's daughter (see next picture).
This is famous Rachel, my good friend who has taken a lot of the pictures on the blog that everyone loves.
Here Kinsey is with Ella. Ella is Erin and Jason's daughter. Jason is in the same program as Andy. Ella is so sweet with Kinsey. They play really well together.
Here Kinsey is with Justin. He is Riann and Peter's son. They are expecting their third baby boy. Peter is also in the same program as Andy. They actually carpool to school together most days.
We are so lucky to have so many great friends here in Texas. Can't imagine San Antonio without them!!
Here she is playing alone. I think it's important for her to have playtime by herself to discover new things (while I'm close by). She seems to like it as you can see here. So many toys...so little time. :>

3 comments:
That kid is seriously just too precious!!! And Kinsey is pretty cute too.
Ha ha, just kidding.
The many faces of Kinsey make me giggle!
Thanks for making me famous.
I can't wait to have a conversation with this beautiful girl! She is absolutely wonderful! Her Mother is pretty special too. Love ya, MOM
Wow, a picture of Rachel and Kinsey together - I think that's a first!
Post a Comment