Our friends, Matt and Amy, had a little boy, Hayden, in November and this was the first time we saw him. We laid the two babies next to each other and they both threw their arms out towards the other. This is the picture I took when that happened. We really did not pose them. I love how it looks like they are holding hands. This is the first play date Kinsey has had. Amy and I had a good time talking to each other and our babies. Aren't they cute together????? Thanks for coming to visit, Amy and Hayden.
When I cook dinner,(which hasn't really been that often lately, since I'm usually feeding her about that time and Andy cooks instead) Kinsey lays on the blanket on the rug in the kitchen and we talk back and forth. Tonight, I looked over at her and she was completely on her side. She was attempting this when we visited LA for Christmas, but couldn't get all the way over. Luckily, my camera was close! I snapped this picture for everyone to see.
We had a great New Year. LOST Season 3 came out right before Christmas, and we finally got our hands on a copy. We were totally engaged in that from beginning to end. At 12 midnight, I saw the clock and we turned the t.v. right after the ball dropped. So, we rang in the New Year with LOST. What a great way to celebrate! I know this year is going to be so much fun as we watch Kinsey grow and change and learn new things. It is so cool to see how a baby develops.

1 comment:
awww - too cute!!
And stop that girl from growing up, seriously!!!
Post a Comment