Saturday, December 29, 2007
Meeting the Family
Our first trip to LA and MS with our newest addition is under our belts. Just the sight of the car seat makes Kinsey cry, not that it didn't before, but it really does now. I know she is thinking, "don't put me back in there." Overall we weren't in the car for longer than nine hours and fifteen minutes at a time. Andy drove the entire way and he had Rocky for company in the front seat. I joked that the boys were in the front and the girls rode in the back. It worked pretty well, so I could be there to keep her entertained and happy before the tears would start. She was quite the trooper. I knew this would be hard on her...the traveling, all the new people all at once, being overstimulated, and keeping her as close to what she knows as a routine as possible; however, it was the sweetest thing to see family members and friends hold her that haven't been able to yet. Watching someone smile when they look at her is priceless. This is a lot of what you see in the slide show down below. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year holds great things for you as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The Christmas pictures are so good. These will be priceless to you one day. Love, MOM
Post a Comment