Rachel took some pictures of Kinsey and me in her front yard. I think they turned out so sweet and wanted to share them. It was a beautiful Texas day....you wouldn't think it was January weather.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Man, that Rachel girl is AWESOME!!
She probably even sings the word "awesome" while she's photographing you!
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
7 comments:
Man, that Rachel girl is AWESOME!!
She probably even sings the word "awesome" while she's photographing you!
I wonder who left this comment....
My favorite is the last one where Kinsey is belly laughing! You two look like the perfect picture of Mother and Daughter.
Are you really rolling over Kinsey? Look out, mommy will be getting you in a leotard and tights for dance class before you know it!!
Those pictures are so sweet!! You can really see the bond between you and Kinsey!!! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!
Those pictures are so sweet!! You can really see the bond between you and Kinsey!!! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!
Alyssa, I agree with Kristin. Wish I could see you in action with Kinsey. You are a great mother; it just shows in these pictures. Thanks for sharing!
You are all so sweet. I love it when she makes that sweet laugh. It makes my heart smile.
Post a Comment