Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rolling Over

Well, Kinsey has flipped over! I went into her room tonight when she was crying and to my surprise I found her in the corner of the crib on her belly, which I had put her down on her back. I couldn't believe it, but before I was able to take a picture, I picked her up since she was crying. So...no picture to share of this exciting moment. Luckily, a month ago I took the bumper out of the crib because of the pain in the butt it caused when changing the sheet (probably a 25-30 minute job because of our crib). Thank goodness I did that because she would have been face down into the bumper in the corner with her arms swaddled. I probably wouldn't have heard her crying either. I'm so glad it wasn't in there.

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

I was going to leave a snarky remark, but I won't.

Anonymous said...

This girl is BUSY! Love the new pictures too. Love, MOM