Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sleeping through



Kinsey fell asleep on her very own today in her bassinet. I put her down somewhat awake for a nap and she moved around momentarily. Usually I make sure she's completely asleep before leaving her alone; however, this afternoon, I decided to see if she'd fall asleep on her own. She did!! What a big girl!

Last Friday, we went to Kinsey's first well-baby appointment. She did really good despite that fact that they stuck her heel and squeezed out tons of blood. That precious face was so red that it was a sight I hope to never see again. Unfortunately I know that is not so. I definitely understand the statement, "this is going to hurt me more than it will you". She has regained some of the weight she has lost since birth. She looks very healthy and the pediatrician was pleased with her progress since birth. We don't go back for another appointment until she is two months old.

We are doing well. We aren't getting out too much (other than Andy going to work)...mainly just hanging out around the house. It seems to be easier to do what we need to do being at home. Our big outing for the day is going for a walk. It's great that the weather has been so nice around here. Our stroller is putting some miles on it.

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Congratulations! And y'all - I know you're jealous, but I got to meet Kinsey two days ago and she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Alyssa - we forgot to walk yesterday. Whoops. What about today?

Anonymous said...

Good Job Kinsey!
You look so warm and snuggly in your pictures. I can't wait to cuddle you again soon!