A friend of mine asked me the other day what was something sweet I had experienced with Kinsey. I remembered back a few weeks ago when her and I were awake in the middle of the night for her to eat and after she ate we just sat and stared at each other. I think we were both studying each other's faces and all the details...at least that's what I was doing. Now she will stare and then out of the blue she will make a sweet cooing noise. Her lips will perk up almost like a smile. I would just like to know what she's thinking. These precious moments make up for all the crying times when Andy and I are trying desperately to figure out what is wrong with our little angel.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Precious Moments
A friend of mine asked me the other day what was something sweet I had experienced with Kinsey. I remembered back a few weeks ago when her and I were awake in the middle of the night for her to eat and after she ate we just sat and stared at each other. I think we were both studying each other's faces and all the details...at least that's what I was doing. Now she will stare and then out of the blue she will make a sweet cooing noise. Her lips will perk up almost like a smile. I would just like to know what she's thinking. These precious moments make up for all the crying times when Andy and I are trying desperately to figure out what is wrong with our little angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment