Friday, October 12, 2007
Waiting
What a rapid heartbeat! I have never heard such a fast heartbeat until I became pregnant. Kinsey is doing very well...she isn't moving as much lately, so maybe she's getting ready to make her descent into this world. Every night we go to sleep we wonder if this is the night we will meet our daughter. The last few weeks have to be the hardest because of the anticipation, but how worth it the wait will have been once we finally see and hold her for the first time. Hopefully the next post we make will be to announce our baby girl's arrival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm so excited!!! I've been thinking about you TONS lately. I'm glad you're doing well! Please let me know when Little Miss finally makes her grand entrance and when you feel up to having company (I really really want to meet her!!!). Big hugs to you and Andy. Talk to you soon, Tiff
Uncle Terry & Aunt Janet are very excited about this little girl that will soon be here. I love the blog. I will be checking it for new pictures!! Love ya!!
YAY!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you Liss! A blog...so exciting! I'll be sure to add you to my list of friends on mine so I can check often! I love it! I have no doubt that Rachel had something to do with convincing you! She's pretty persuasive!
Love you and good luck with your waiting:)
Kallie
Congratulations Alyssa! I am so happy for you and Andy. You look beautiful! Soon I'll be sitting home too and we can share Mommy woes. :) Love, Tina
We are keeping you guys in our prayers. Please keep us updated!!
Alyssa,
I talked to my dad last night and he told me that Kinsey was born on the 12th and she was 10 pounds, 1 ounce! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to see pics!
Love,Laura
Congrats Andy and Alyssa! I got the news the other morning! Hope you guys are adjusting well and I can't wait to meet her and hear all about everything.
Love, Amy
I just heard that she finally decided to say "hello"!... I'm SO excited for you two... no wait... for you THREE! :-) Big happy hugs! Love, Tiffany
Post a Comment