I am trying out this blog thing...I really like reading what is going on with everyone else and their families, so here is my attempt at getting us into this decade. We'll see how it goes.
We are STILL awaiting our baby girl's arrival. The due date is this Friday, so we technically still have a few days until she's "supposed" to be here. I'm sure every woman who has ever had a baby knows what I'm feeling like right now....READY.
Andy is in the middle of his first internship/clinical rotation at the hospital. He says his work days are going by fast and it has been a nice break from having tests every week. He's actually been able to watch tv at night, which normally doesn't happen. It's been a good break and a good experience professionally.
I am enjoying getting everything ready at home for the baby. It was nice not going back to work this year. Rocky has sure been spoiled having company at home all day. He's about to have even more company but I'm not sure he realizes that yet. Anything from scheduling doctor's appointments to running errands to keeping up with housework has been great to have time to do. I could get used to this!!
Hope everyone is doing well. Comment if you visit the site so we know you were here.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Talk about living dangerously. I don't know which is more dangerous, riding a motorcycle pregnant or wearing those wedge shoes pregnant! You're braver than I was, you look great!-Becky Cole
Great blog site! Great picture of you two also!
Laura Brownstein
YAY! YAY! YAY!! Welcome to the 21st century! It's fun here, I promise. I love the motorcycle picture! You're a nut! I will add you to my google reader and hope you update often! Because we don't talk nearly enough!!
Hey Girl, What a cute idea! I love the pic, and I can't believe your photographer used your other pic to hang outside, that is so cool. And of course you look amazing. I'm so happy she didn't decide to come this week, but I sure hope she'll be here by this weekend! I'll be heading down tomorrow at 4am, my doc. appt is at 7am, yuck! So after my nap I'll give you a call and maybe we can do lunch around your place, or I can at least stop by to see the nursery. I'm so happy this weekend is finally here!
~Melissa
I love this blog. Hope to see alot of pictures of my "Kinsey". See you soon. Love, MOM
Hey Sweetie!
Love the Blog idea! Especially since we are so far away. Can't wait to read all about my new great niece. That pic of Rocky is too cute.
the blog is cool. very glad we can keep up with you and andy now. hope to see you (and Kinsey) over the holidays.
Post a Comment