After 40 weeks and 3 days of waiting, we welcomed our daughter into this world. After all that waiting and then all of a sudden she's here! What a blessing! She was 10 pounds and 2 ounces with a length of 21 inches. She's lost a little bit of her birth weight by now. Thank goodness she's long; she just looks healthy.
We are having a ball getting to know her and getting used to normal baby things. We could spend an entire day just staring at her and all the cute faces and things she does. She captivates us!
I know this isn't much for now, but check out the slide show. You can see some pictures from the hospital and a few of our special grandparent visitors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Alyssa, great job! 10lbs, wow! That's the way to skip the infant stage & jump right into the 6-12 month clothes. Before you know it, you'll have a shopping partner and Andy will be pulling his hair out because she'll be so beautiful. The pics are gorgeous, even the grandparents are good looking! See you guys soon. Joe
We are thrilled for you! She is absolutely beautiful...and so healthy and big! I am praying for rest for all of you and am glad you are enjoying every minute. Aren't they such a blessing!
Take care,
KC
Kinsey is beautiful!! I know you are enjoying every minute with her!
Congratulations!
Uncle Terry & Aunt Janet
I have been waiting for the pictures! She is so cute and you looked so gorgeous even after delivering a 10 pound baby! You rock! Can't wait to see you guys...
Congrats,
Amy and Matt
Oh my goodness! She is absolutely perfect and beautiful!! I can't believe how great you look, too! Well, yeah, I can! Never mind!
You are superwoman! Congratulations!
Lorelai, JD and I are DYING to meet her!
Congratulations Alyssa and Andy! She is beautiful. Alyssa you looked fabulous after delivery...I hope I look that great when I deliver in February! :-)
Love, Laura
what a precious little miracle kinsey is! i can't wait to meet her. y'all sure are a beautiful family!
Barely home from the hospital and time to create such a cool blog! You are the model of pregnancy and now motherhood! We'll always think of Kinsey now when we hear the J. Mayer song.
In the blink of an eye....an awesome couple becomes a beautiful family. Welcome Home Kinsey!
Wow! We can't even begin to say how excited and happy we are for you both. What a sweet little girl. Thanks for the pics and updates. We've been thinking about you a lot.
Love,
Andrea and David
Congrats!! She is so beautiful and precious! Thanks so much for sharing her pics! What a wonderful name, Kinsey Anne!
Love,
Audrey & Ray
Wow, I am speechless… she is so beautiful! I can’t wait to meet her!! What a perfect family and the pictures are awesome! Congratulations again, and we’ll see y’all next weekend.
Love,
Tim and Melissa
She is perfect! It's so surreal to see you holding your baby! You're a mom! Holy cow! I am so happy for you and Andy... and I'm dying to meet her!
WOW! Congrats on such and beautiful girl! You all look great together. Glads things went well. Can't wait to meet your new addition!
Mariella and Keith
Congrats Alyssa! She is such a beautiful blessing! And you have got to give me some pointers on how to survive a 10 pounder. You look great! You two will be wonderful parents. Enjoy!
-Tina
She is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to meet her in a few weeks! Congratulations... I am so happy for two wonderful parents!
Post a Comment