Thursday, March 21, 2013

Our Texas Home

We have loved living in this house! Really such a breath of fresh air after the "rental".  I love everything about it....even the teeny tiny kitchen. I am in LOVE with all the natural light that comes in through the windows all the way around the perimeter.  I actually was able to do some studio work in the living room with all the natural light, which was really nice. As excited as I am to head towards CO, It will be sad to drive away from this house. The good news is we're going to keep it and rent it out. Hopefully that goes well! 

Here are some pictures of our home. We listed it in the rental market today and so it's nice picture ready. Figured I better take some pictures while Evangeline is asleep because as soon as she wakes up, it will look like a little Tazmanian ran through here. 

 living area

Kitchen/dining



The girls' bathroom

upstairs playroom


Kinsey's room

Avery's room

Evangeline's room

Avery's room (other side}


Master



Master bath



I didn't get any pictures of the 1/2 bath, which is kinda pretty too. I actually like the pedastal sink. 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful home! I hope the people who rent it love it too. Mom

Leah Adams said...

Colorado??? Obviously I missed a post somewhere. Hope the move goes well.

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

The playroom seems fabulous! And I really like the hardwoods in your master bedroom!