Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No.1-No.2-No.3

So life with 3...is definitely more work but also more reward! I'm not gonna lie, there are moments when I feel very overwhelmed BUT they are so stinkin' sweet to watch altogether! Evangeline is in love with her big sisters. She watches them and "talks" to them and they get so excited! Super sweet!!!

Kinsey is in full big sister mode and not just with her siblings. She is my little mini-me in so many ways. She is crazy about this camera and sounds like me when she's taking pictures. Isn't it fun to watch your kids and see yourself? Sometimes it's fun...sometimes it's a lesson! Ha! She's doing really great in preschool and loving every minute of it. We have been paying extra attention to making play dates and trying to do more with our new friends because she's still upset about our WA move and leaving all her friends behind. Kinsey is such a great helper...having her has made this transition not nearly as hard!




Avery has filled into the role of big sister so well. She loves Evangeline, whom she refers to always as "Evangeline Kate" and she says it super fast! If you've not had the chance to meet little Ave, let me try to explain her personality. She's quite the stinker! She keeps us laughing for sure because she is quite the comedian too. She can push your buttons one second and the next she's smiling at you with her irresistible smile and telling you she loves you. She has a special way about her and I think she knows it because she may just be the one that gets away with murder!




This baby girl is soooooo precious. Everywhere I go people are drawn to her, especially with her sweet smile nowadays. I'm not sure if it's because my pregnancy was just so bad or because I know she most likely completes our family but I just want to hug her all day. She is already super spoiled! Andy isn't doing anything to stop it...he's spoiling her too! We love her so much and can't believe we have been so blessed with these three healthy girls!


2 comments:

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

This is such a precious post. Your girls are beautiful! I didn't know your pregnancy was so tough but my third one was too. We should chat some time!
OH and Finley is just like Avery-he calls his baby sister-Adelaide Rose. I love it.
Oh and yes, life with 3 is indeed overwhelming and beautiful...sometimes at the same time!

Missy said...

You have such beautiful girls!
It is amazing how each one develops their own little personality even though they all live in the same house and came from the same parents.

I'm glad you are getting to enjoy your time with them.