I'm so proud of these girls for a few reasons.
1st: Kinsey has started preschool and is doing so well. I am in LOVE with her preschool and her teacher!!! I can't say that big enough. It's been a great experience for her and it allows Avery and me to have some alone time before the baby gets here.
Here's the backpack she picked out....turned out cute!
2nd: First dentist appointments. This pediatric dentist office was definitely a big reason for the success of these visits, that along with Kinsey's bravery. Thankfully whatever Kinsey allowed them to do, Avery did too. First they did x-rays, which they allowed for all the x-rays they wanted to do or redo, and then they had cleanings and fluoride treatments. They were so good. I have to be honest and say I was expecting this visit to be more than I could handle since I've been really really sick and had zero energy going into this. They were so great and the office staff raved about how well they did. I left there a very proud and thankful Mom. :)
Avery looks like her legs are so long in this picture...
3rd: Avery is potty training. Two Sundays ago when we got home from church, she just decided no more diapers for her! She ripped off her diaper and told Andy she wanted to go potty. Her diaper was dry from church all morning and she went! What a surprise! She had a couple of accidents that day but overall, not many. She wears underwear out of the house and everywhere we go. We have pull-ups as a backup (like when we went to the dentist), but this girl is pretty much trained in a matter of days. What a relief! As of now and for a few months at least, we are a diaper-free house!!!
Just for fun....this is what is normal at our house.

4 comments:
So cute!! Avery's legs do look long in that picture and she's so grown up already! Good to hear you'll be a diaper free house for a little bit at least. I'm already looking forward to that day. :)
Thank you for sharing! Aunt Janet is very proud of them too!! Great job at the dentist, with preschool AND with no diapers!! YAY YAY YAY! <3
I love this picture of the girls with their daddy!!! Love, NONA
Hey, for energy, try liquid chlorophyll (or gelcaps; they don't stain). You can get it from GNC/Vitamin World, etc. I started it when I was pregnant, and I still take it every day. Also, I had to have a litte protein every two hours, so I always kept a bag of almonds with me--my midwife gave me both of these tips. Hope you feel better soon! Proud of your girls. K looks like such a big girl in her backpack. Seriously, she looks like a 3rd grader!
Post a Comment