Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pink, Pink, and More Pink

Friday was our ultrasound and we found out we're having a little girl. Most importantly, she is healthy and everything looked good. Yay for that!!! She was really funny to watch. At one point, her foot was up by her face and then another time we saw her moving her mouth up close. That was really cute! Here's our first picture of our baby girl...



On a sidenote, today is the one year anniversary of Andy's return home from Iraq. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya for girl power!!! I can't wait to meet her. I love her already! Nona

The Medcalfs said...

I LOVE PINK! :)Those two little girls you have will be so happy with a little sister! :)

amy said...

Congrats!! I just realized that you, Melissa, and I will all have a baby girl born within about three weeks of each other. So cool!!

Kristen said...

Yay for little girls!! I can't believe Andy has already been home for a year. Seems like that year flew by and the year he was gone took forever (I'm sure you'd agree!). That's also so cool that you, Melissa and Amy are all due so close to one another and all with girls!

the fortenberrys said...

That is really cool it worked out that way! :) Yay for a pink December!