on a sidenote: I gave her the option to paint this house any color she wanted and I really thought she would choose purple, her favorite color, but instead she chose brown.
Friday, August 26, 2011
Kinsey's birdhouse
Kinsey loves to paint and do anything artsy. She painted this birdhouse while we lived in WA but it has just now gained a resident. We found this little birdie and added him to her house last week. I think she did a fantastic job...but I may be a little biased. I am her biggest fan :)
on a sidenote: I gave her the option to paint this house any color she wanted and I really thought she would choose purple, her favorite color, but instead she chose brown.
on a sidenote: I gave her the option to paint this house any color she wanted and I really thought she would choose purple, her favorite color, but instead she chose brown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't you love the way they surprise us? That reminds me of Audrey when she could choose anything from a variety of things to have painted on her face at a fair a couple of months ago...what did she choose? A black bat! The flying kind. I loved it...even if it did eventually end up on the back of my shirt.
P.S. Love you and wish I could see ya more often!
Post a Comment