Saturday, August 27, 2011

Daddy's Helpers

The girls are such big helpers! This is usually a good thing :) Today Andy wanted to wash his truck and before he knew it he had unknowingly accepted the help of two little ladies. Here they are "helping". They had a ball and looked like drowned rats before it was all said and done. I remember "helping" my dad and he would soak me as well. {And you aren't hallucinating...I have posted several times this week and the girls are also wearing pajamas-I promise our kids have real clothes!}







I really try not to take days like this for granted because it is so nice that Andy is home and not deployed. Saturdays seemed to be the worst when he was deployed and I love that they are the best days now because we are with him. :)

2 comments:

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

I love those long drawn out mornings of staying in pj's and hanging out. Cute pics!

amy said...

I know exactly what you mean about Saturdays when your husband is deployed.
It looks like your girls had so much fun!! Way too cute :)