Kinsey's recital was the night before we left town. We actually stayed a few extra days so she could participate and it was totally worth it. She loved every second of this night. Each class danced twice, as this isn't a huge company, and then at the end the girls were each given a flower and a certificate. They were all adorable. You know how your face can hurt from grinning so much? That was my face that night!!
This is Ms. Mary, the dance teacher, who has worked really really well with Kinsey this year.

Kinsey during the performance

You know who we are...

Kinsey and her friend Madalyn

I'm crossing my fingers this video works and you can view it. :)
4 comments:
Finally, pictures of the dance recital. I have been anxiously waiting for these....This video makes Nona want to dance, too, Kinsey! Love you, Nona and Grandaddy
Kinsey sure did steal the show. She's just too precious.
Brings back sweet memories. I took YEARS of dance lessons.
Love Love Love the video! Tell Kinsey that Aunt Janet is so proud to see her dance!! :)
Post a Comment