
Monday, March 28, 2011
Before and After
It was time for a change....I loved my long hair and hopefully will have it again one day BUT for now, I didn't have the time to mangage it! It just took too long! Kinsey has had a time adjusting to it which I didn't even think about; I'm surprised how upset she has been. Sunday morning when we all woke up, she said, "Mommy you still have your funny hair," when she first saw me. She'll get used to it. My friend Christy, who cuts my hair here, is probably the only person I would let make such a drastic change but I'm really happy with it. It's fun for something different!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh, I love it!!! It is so chic and sexy!! I am such a short hair girl. It is too cute, Alyssa. You will love it for summer.
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE IT!!! You can really pull it off, Alyssa! That will feel great in the summer heat of San Antonio! That's too funny what Kinsey said. I guess I wouldn't have thought much about that either.
Love it! Love, MOM
Your hair looks great! I love short hair, it looks really good on you. Hope ya'll are doing great!
Lucretia
Super cute! The style is magnificent. I have thought many times about doing a style like that. It is hard to get the courage. That is funny about Kinsey, what kids don't say...
ooh sassy and cute!!
Love, Love, LOOOOOVE it!!! It looks perfect on you! Granted, everything does - loved the long hair too, but this is fantastic. Great change.
Love, love, love it!!! You have the prettiest, shiniest hair....I Think it is super cute and young. Your friend did a great job.
LOVE IT!! You are sooo beautiful!
Post a Comment