Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yellowstone Trip



We had a wonderful time in Montana at Yellowstone National Park! Wow...what a breathtaking view! I mean everywhere you looked, it was just beautiful. We went with some great friends, the McKeans! We explored during the days and enjoyed their company at night. Yellowstone is somewhere Andy and I have always wanted to go and now we can mark if off our list...however, we wouldn't mind returning there again one day! Hope you enjoy our pictures :)

3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

All the kids are so stinkin' gorgeous!

Is the bull missing a leg?

Y'all look super crunchy with your wraps on. I love it. Crunchy is fun!

Miss you guys and glad you had such a fantastic trip!

Now can you and Kallie go eat a snickers (or three), please!!!

Nona said...

This could be an advertisement for Yellowstone! Glad you had such a wonderful trip (an especially since there were no "Bear" scares... Love you, MOM

Rebecca said...

Great photos, you all look so great and the scenery is breathtaking! Thanks for sharing!