October is now over and looking back it was fantastic but oh so busy! Meemaw and Papa came to visit the last week of the month and that allowed Andy and I to go on a trip just the two of us! Yes, I actually left my children and they were well taken care of thanks to Andy's parents. :)
Andy and I had a great time and I really needed a getaway. I really needed a recharge after the past year. We had such a great time. Victoria, British Columbia is where we went and it was just beautiful there. We ziplined through the treetops, saw Butchart Gardens, had a favorite hangout where music played and we could be out at night after the girls' bedtimes, saw an Imax movie (which we weren't impressed with), and just walked the streets. It was really nice to just be together!
We had a lot of fun with Meemaw and Papa too. We visited a pumpkin patch, Northwest Trek, the Tacoma waterfront, and Meemaw and I got to get out together and shop some. It was a great month!!!!
Here's a slideshow of their visit as well as Victoria!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a great time and wonderful pictures!! :)
Yay for grandparents!!! Looks like the girls had fun with Meemaw and Papa! And I can't get over the beautiful scenery at Victoria. How fun!
Post a Comment