Monday, September 13, 2010

Owen Beach

I haven't been the best blogger lately...there are really so many things lately I could have blogged about and I just haven't. I think I've been on a blogging vacation. I haven't been lugging my camera around or really even thinking I need to blog about this and that. So maybe I'm coming back...

I'm really excited about the fall and everything getting started and us back into some sort of a schedule.

This Saturday Andy and I wanted to get out and see something different and with the way the weather cooperated, we were glad we did. Super sunny Saturday mixed with the beach was an awesome family day! Here are a few pics...





7 comments:

Kallie said...

That looks like fun!!!

Ed and Christy Millard said...

so fun! i love how a day on the beach in washington is rocks:)

Nona said...

I wish I could be there! Its still in the 90s here....Love, MOM

Kristen said...

How Fun! Love the pictures!! :)

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Great pics, Alyssa! The beach looks fun and beautiful. What fun to do something different!

cole and ella's mom said...

Love the pictures. Washington is so awesome. Glad that you will get to enjoy it with Andy now. Fall festivals, pumpkins, holidays....

Marilyn said...

Wonderful pics Alyssa. Looks like you all had a great time. The beach is so pretty!