Here are some pictures of Andy with the girls to commemorate his day:
Happy Birthday to my handsome man!
These are of our busy little bee! She is EVERYWHERE! And Kinsey is starting to join her so I have nicknamed them "Double Trouble"!
Avery was playing in her room...I didn't hear her so I went in and she had climbed into her crib and fallen asleep. I think we wore her out the weekend before as this was a Monday.
Avery dumped pretzels into the kitchen toys and then had herself a little snack.
She loves to try to scare me and climb over the wall behind our couch. Here she is in the act!
What a handful these girls are! Thankfully most days I have the energy to keep up with them.

3 comments:
Loved the pictures! Happy birthday, Andy!!!
I'm not sure who looks the happiest - Andy or those two girls! I know these birthdays will be remembered as some of the happiest. Love you all, MOM
Avery climbed into her crib and fell asleep? I am amazed. Birdie would stay up until the end of time if she could. Happy birthday, Andy and Alyssa!
Post a Comment