My parents visited WA last week and we had a great time! We had tons of fun and got out and saw some cool things around the area. WA is a fun place! Here are some pictures of all of us.
I just have one more visitor until Andy comes home. Yay!!!!!!!!! My visitors are pretty much my benchmarks in the year and I can't believe we're almost that far along in the calendar. I never thought we'd get to this point but we're almost there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Some of these are really funny. My favorite one is #26. We had a great visit......hated to leave you girls! Love, Nona and Grandaddy
I loved #26, too! It made me laugh out loud... isn't that how it is when you try to get a nice, family picture?!?!
I enjoyed your pictures and wanted to say I'm so excited that you're down to just one more visitor before Andy comes home.
I love Kinsey and Avery's faces in all these pictures. They are so full of life and you can definitely see parts of you and Andy in each of them!!!
Fun slide show! Looks like a bunch of grandparent fun!
I must say that we are super jealous of you guys making it to the fish market...definitely a place we want to see in person too!
The city pics are gorgeous, Seattle really is a lovely place. The girlies are of course, still just adorable. I see so much of you in Kinsey these days and love Avery's sweet cheekie grin.
Can't wait for everything to be back to normal soon...in what must feel like months still.
Here's wishing time to pass quicker than ever.
Post a Comment