Looks like TONS of fun together with friends! Glad you had a great day :)
This song makes me cry everytime I hear it. Everytime. I'm glad it affects me this way though, it proves to me that I'm an American and that I respect people that give up everything for me and my life.
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
5 comments:
Love the pictures!! I'll have to bring you a cd and get copies!
Looks like TONS of fun together with friends! Glad you had a great day :)
This song makes me cry everytime I hear it. Everytime. I'm glad it affects me this way though, it proves to me that I'm an American and that I respect people that give up everything for me and my life.
Looks like you had a lot of fun and a good spread of food!!! Can't wait to see you all next week!!!
Looks like a really fun party. Sorry we had to go home before the 4th. Love you all, MOM and DAD
we had so much fun!! thanks for hosting!!!
Post a Comment