Friday, July 9, 2010

Could It Be?

Could it be curls forming on this little head??? Not sure but when I saw her wet hair curl up like this today, I thought to myself we may have another curly little head around here. :) This is how Kinsey's started.



These curls are probably Kinsey's signature thing. Here they are after a bath today...I love them even if she doesn't! This is actually me "flying" her. She likes to fly in the air and my camera was close so I snapped a picture. This is one of her favorite things.

5 comments:

Missy said...

What a great perspective for a picture! Love those curls. She will always hate them. I speak from experience. =)

Leah Adams said...

AND......those of us with stick straight hair would absolutely die for those curls. We are never happy with what God gave us, are we. Oh my goodness, she is beautiful and those curls...oh, those curls. Bet Avery will have the same ones.

Leah

Uma and Wil said...

Those curls are insanely gorgeous! I hope she learns to love them and work with her beautiful hair. I was the only one in my family with crazy curly head and no one knew what to do with it except combing it out, which only added more trauma to my early teenage years.

Sarah said...

What darling little girls!! I love the curly Kinsey hair, and I think Avery would be gorgeous with curls too!!

The Medcalfs said...

I love Kinsey's curls...keep a watch for Avery's...the curls look like they are there! :)