Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday to Rocky! He is six today! When the girls go to sleep at night or at naptime, he is my company. I don't know what I would have done without him this year. I love this little guy. :)




I interrupted his naptime to take these pictures today. He was not interested in a photo shoot.

6 comments:

Kallie said...

Ahhh, Happy Birthday Rocky :)

Shelby is most sad not be able to celebrate with him today...he is her first love you know!
And Grumpy-Old-Dog, er I mean Niner really couldn't be bothered but did give a sort of half tail wag when I mentioned Rocky.
This may or may not mean anything when it comes to Grumps :)

Andy said...

Busted! Great pictures of Rocky on the couch. HA!

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

He's so cute! But, I don't know how you can sleep with his snoring! ;) Happy birthday, Rocky!

The Medcalfs said...

We love our dogs so much that these pictures really made me smile!! Rocky is a very special doggie! :)