Friday, June 11, 2010

Special Time with Kinsey

This summer I have scheduled a babysitter to come twice a week...once to spend time with Avery alone so that Kinsey and I can get out and go spend some much needed time together and once for me to run some errands alone. Avery just likes one-on-one attention and doesn't care who it's coming from; however, Kinsey wants the attention from me. I found a book time we're going to go to, we'll have lunch, and play at the park. I'm really excited to be able to spend this time just with her. I love spending time with both girls together but I am feeling like this will be a reconnecting time for the two of us. A lot of the time Kinsey is held back from doing things because Avery won't cooperate so this will be really good for her, I think. :) Tonight we went and spent some time together and here are a couple of pictures from Red Robin. She loves going there and I think it's cute how she calls Red Robin, "Robin", so it was a great night!


9 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Girl,

you are not fat!! You are adorable. So glad you are doing this for you and for your girls.

leah

Nona said...

Adorable pictures. Can't wait to visit......

the fortenberrys said...

ok so I took away the disclaimer. :)

Sarah said...

You are so cute! And I'm so glad that you two get to spend this time together.

Huse Yo Mama said...

Great idea, Alyssa! Glad you're spending such great quality time with her.

By the way, that last picture....whoah, fatty! :-P

The Medcalfs said...

I think that will be very special time for you and Kinsey...Something she will always remember!

Erin Mitchler said...

I know you love both of your girls, but there is nothing like the bond that you feel with your first born--the one who made you a Mommy! Happy 3/4th day!

Kristen said...

That's very sweet. I'm glad you get to spend some special time alone with both girls. Anxious to come up to see you all!!!

Missy said...

What a wonderful time for you and Kinsey.