A few of our friends from the PT class Andy was in came to Fort Lewis for a deployment course and so, lucky for me, I got to see them a couple of nights. It was GREAT to get to see them. I really can't say that big enough!!


We do have some summer plans to help move along these last few months. My parents come for a week this Saturday, fourth of July celebration, Kristen will be here for about a week in July, followed by VBS the third week of July. We're still waiting to hear when Andy is expecting to come home so until we get that information I think this will continue to drag. If only the sun would shine here in WA state that would probably also help. We've been stuck indoors for months because of the rain!!! I'm planning to work on my MOPS job after everything settles down and hopefully that will get us through to the end. I have a feeling the last month is going to be the longest; however, the light is getting brighter as we do get closer.

5 comments:
Alyssa, I am so glad you had visitors and have more to look forward to. I cannot even imagine how long the days and months must be. I'm praying for ya'll.
leah
Yay for visitors!! I can't wait to come see you all!! Hopefully we get to see the sun while I'm there. Maybe I'll bring it with me! :)
The Father's Day pics and the ones with your grandparents & visitors were all fun to see! Thanks for sharing your moments with us! Love you!
I like the photos of your nana and Joe with the girls! I am so glad you've had so many visitors!
Such a sweet post!
Post a Comment