Love these girls!!!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Fun in the Sun
Most of my friends (who live all around the U.S.) have been talking about the heat where they live for at least a good month; well, today we experienced some real sun here in Puyallup. It was a glorious day!!! I looked outside when Avery was taking her morning nap and I saw sun. We had a picnic for lunch outside. After we finished our picnic, I thought it was getting a little warm, and so I asked Kinsey if she wanted to go swimming. We bought a baby pool about two weeks ago and haven't been able to use it yet. She couldn't get her swimsuit on fast enough!!! Here are some pictures from our day. I know you can't tell how happy I was about the sun because you can't see my face, BUT you can imagine I was extremely happy! Maybe this is the start to summer??!!







Love these girls!!!
Love these girls!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It does look beautiful outside! The girls look adorable in the pool.
I also just saw your visitor post. How fun!!
Fun fun fun! Love Avery's face when she sat down in the water...LOL!
Cute pictures! :)
Ya for Sunshine! I am sure if we could see your face we would see the same smile that the girls had. See you soon.
How fun! I'm glad the sun is finally shining where you are. Hope it never stops! I too, loved Avery's face when she sat down in the pool! :)
Post a Comment