She's getting SO big! I think Jackson needs to have some training sessions taught by Avery. :)
That's so fun! At first I thought she was going to be daring and go down the slide head first. :)
Cute videos!!
That was so precious!! I loved it when Kinsey said "YOU DID IT"...cute cute cute!!
I have to admit that they did it "one more time" alot of times when I was watching them. Love, love, love the videos! See you soon, MOM and DAD
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's getting SO big! I think Jackson needs to have some training sessions taught by Avery. :)
That's so fun! At first I thought she was going to be daring and go down the slide head first. :)
Cute videos!!
That was so precious!! I loved it when Kinsey said "YOU DID IT"...cute cute cute!!
I have to admit that they did it "one more time" alot of times when I was watching them. Love, love, love the videos! See you soon, MOM and DAD
Post a Comment