Saturday, May 15, 2010

How do I get out?

When Avery is left alone, she can play pretty well by herself. I often find her inside something trying to get out. The reason the kitchen is now in front of the fireplace is because little Avery was always trying to get inside of it. Today she picked the pink canvas bucket instead. She is going to be our climber!





4 comments:

Leah Adams said...

So cute!!

Alyssa, I don't know if I ever said 'thank you' for putting my button for The Point on your blog. THANK YOU!!!

Leah

Huse Yo Mama said...

As if Kinsey WASN'T your little climber!? I seem to remember a video we took of Kinsey crawling up into her stroller at like 8 or 9 months of age.

And it's so fun to see Avery with straight hair!! Your kids. Adorable.

Sarah said...

Too cute! Boy does she look like Andy!

Nona said...

She gets that climbing thing from her mother.....good luck with that! Love you,