Yesterday after naps we had to journey back to the dentist because I had a temporary crown fall off. Keep in mind this was visit number 6 in the past couple of months. They fixed my crown and we were headed out of the door and Kinsey looks up at me and said to me:
Good job Mommy! (giving me a thumbs up) I'm poud (proud) of you!
Talk about making my heart melt...
This week has been super exciting. We've been getting stuff done and ready for Andy's arrival next week. I knew I would be super excited but I can't even explain how I feel...it's more like elated! There is a good chance he'll be with Avery when she turns one which will be on Wednesday. I know she won't know...but the first birthday is more for the parents anyway. I'd love to get to celebrate it as our entire family remembering back to when she first graced us with her presence.
The next few days will fly by because there is something everyday to do before he gets here...fun stuff too not just work around the house. The only thing better than this will be when he comes home for good! Bring on the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Kinsey is the "oldest" two year old I think I have ever known. She is already good at cheering you on...... Love ya, MOM
I'm so excited for all of you!
Alyssa,
I know you will be beyond happy to see Andy. What a brave woman you have been! God bless you all!!
Leah
BRING IT ON!!!
Kinsey is so sweet!!! I hope Andy makes it home soon, if he's not already there!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment