Thursday, February 4, 2010

He Knows My Name

I love that God sees every tear I cry.

I also love that even in my imperfect ways he loves me because He is my Maker!

The old cliche, God will never give me what I can't handle, really makes no sense to me. That is like saying I don't need Him. I believe God will never give me what He can't handle. Knowing this gets me through the days that I can't see past the current situation...whatever that may be at the moment.

I stumbled on this song about two days ago and I keep coming back to it. I'm hoping that someone else is touched by it.

4 comments:

Leah Adams said...

You are growing in Him, Alyssa. Keep on holding onto Him!!

Leah

Anonymous said...

HE does know your name! You are an inspiration to all of us. Love, MOM

KCR said...

that was one of my favorite songs in college! it is true alyssa! he can handle anything and what a blessing to know that you are in his hands.

Anonymous said...

I love the new "Spring" blog! MOM