Friday, February 5, 2010

9 Month Pictures

Avery Dot...she is an angel! Her smile is contagious and she has the sweetest spirit about her. She has a personality that is so funny and she loves to laugh. Her laugh makes you laugh.

I remember when we found out I was pregnant with her...Labor Day of 2008. Andy was off that day so it was perfect. What a surprise that I was nine weeks along when we found out! I remember before she was born thinking about Kinsey and how in the world would another little lady fit into our family when we already had one that pretty much took the cake with spunk and personality. Kinsey and Avery are different in personality but they still have the same qualities...if that makes sense??? Now here she is at nine months old! I really don't know where the time has gone but I'm so glad she's a part of our family. This smile brightens my day along with her sister's silly little self. Oh I LOVE these girls! In Kinsey's words, they are the "BEST!"





9 comments:

Leah Adams said...

So, so adorable!! I love the pink pictures!! You are blessed.

Leah

Huse Yo Mama said...

I'll never forget our trip to the gym/Sonic when you told me. :-D Life is beautiful!!!!

Those pictures are to die for!

Kallie said...

Oh my gosh...Alyssa, she's so beautiful! And that smile...it does just make you smile looking at her!

Isn't God awesome, giving us these amazing children to cherish! They sure do make everything better!

Anonymous said...

Our beautiful Miss Avery Dot! She has such a sweet personality and that infectious smile is precious. Love you all, MOM and DAD

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Happy 9 Months, Avery Dot! She looks so much like Andy!

Kristen said...

What a beautiful little girl!! It does make you smile when you see the smile on her face!

Neal & Lucretia said...

Wow! 9 mos. already....Avery's pictures are beautiful. She is very photogenic aswell as Kinsey! We miss you guy's and hope you and the girls are doing great. Give the girls hugs and kisses for us.

Neal, Lucretia and NJ

Rebecca said...

I think she looks a lot like Kinsey in these pictures. They are both so precious and I know what you mean about time flying. It's crazy.

the baileys said...

Oh my gosh she is sooo cute! I see both you and Andy in her sweet face! Both of your girls are precious...and beautiful! We miss you!