Sunday, December 27, 2009
The Verdict is in...
I must win the award for Mom of the Year to let my daughter do this to herself. Yep, she was right under my nose when it happened and in her stroller. I was talking to the Verizon Wireless guy about my phone on Saturday and her and Avery were doing their thing in the stroller. Kinsey was playing with her color pad and colors (washable thankfully) and Avery was playing with her stroller toy. When I was loading the girls in the car, I caught a glimpse of Kinsey's face and about died. I have to say I had a pretty good laugh. Sometimes kids are so unexpected and you just have to laugh. Kinsey and markers...at least it wasn't furniture with a permanent marker, right??!! Haha! If you're wondering, Avery was perfectly clean. That's the next step I'm sure...to color her sister. Wake up MOM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a cute story to share with us!! I bet you did laugh!! :-)
I think she was trying to put on her lipstick! Precious little Kinsey Anne. She will be making you laugh when you least expect. Love, MOM
Great story and glad you took a picture to document it! Those are the kind of things that make parenting worth the exhastion , the moments of pure laughter at our silly kids.
PS. I am also super glad you have made wonderful friends that celebrated Christmas with you and your girls. What a blessing God placed you in the right place for the right season in your life.
oh my gosh, hilarious, Alyssa!!! I just got your text and had to check your page. Too funny!
I'll call you after Lala goes down for the night.
I agree Rebecca. I love our friends here. Isn't that the best part of being military is getting to travel around making awesome new friends??!!
Your stories are oh to familiar! I'm so glad you document this stuff...it's too good to be made up!
Post a Comment