My sister and her precious baby girl, Bailynn Kennedy, have been visiting us for the past couple of weeks. She posted some fun pics on her blog so for the essence of saving time I'm just going to direct any interested viewers to her page: CLICK HERE
I'm so thankful Paige was willing to endure a plane ride with an eleven month old to come and hang out with me. It has been wonderful! Love you Paige!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Adorable pictures! The "Buns" is too cute! Love, MOM
p.s. glad you girls had a good time together.
Wow, it is like seeing double... you and your sister look so much alike!
Cute pictures of three very adorable girls.
The pictures were adorable! I know you and Paige had a great time visiting with each other. Merry Christmas!
The pictures were adorable! I know you and Paige had a great time visiting with each other. Merry Christmas!
Love,
Marilyn
I loved all of the pictures!! Looks like the girls had a lot of fun...both young and old!!! :)
I'm glad she got to visit!
Post a Comment