What beautiful pictures!! I also like the first one of you walking with Kinsey! I'm glad you had company over Thanksgiving weekend. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and you were able to enjoy the beautiful scenery in Washington. I can't wait to see it for myself!!!
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
4 comments:
I love the very first picture of you and Kinsey walking... too darn cute!
What beautiful pictures!! I also like the first one of you walking with Kinsey! I'm glad you had company over Thanksgiving weekend. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and you were able to enjoy the beautiful scenery in Washington. I can't wait to see it for myself!!!
Beautiful pictures!! I love them all! Washington is sooooo beautiful!
Great pictures of a beautiful place to visit people you love! Can't wait to go again....Love, MOM and DAD
Post a Comment