We have made some close friends who are also our neighbors. They are Ross and Jennifer and they have two girls, Karli and Sidney, who are so sweet and even better they love to play with Kinsey and Avery. They came over tonight to make Christmas cookies. We rolled out the dough, used cookie cutters to make the shapes, and then decorated them. They turned out super cute but I forgot to take a picture of the final project. Sidney also brought a friend, Kelsey, so that's who the extra child is. I LOVE seeing the joy of the holidays through a child's eyes. It is so sweet!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Christmas Cookies
As part of the holidays, I have been trying to do some fun things with Kinsey. Funny that they mainly are revolving around food, but oh well. We did go see Christmas Lights in the Park when Paige and Bailynn were here and I'm counting that as our non-food Christmas thing. :) Anyhoo, we made an attempt at making a gingerbread house...pay close attention to my wording when I say "attempt" because that was all it was. Take a look...

We have made some close friends who are also our neighbors. They are Ross and Jennifer and they have two girls, Karli and Sidney, who are so sweet and even better they love to play with Kinsey and Avery. They came over tonight to make Christmas cookies. We rolled out the dough, used cookie cutters to make the shapes, and then decorated them. They turned out super cute but I forgot to take a picture of the final project. Sidney also brought a friend, Kelsey, so that's who the extra child is. I LOVE seeing the joy of the holidays through a child's eyes. It is so sweet!

We have made some close friends who are also our neighbors. They are Ross and Jennifer and they have two girls, Karli and Sidney, who are so sweet and even better they love to play with Kinsey and Avery. They came over tonight to make Christmas cookies. We rolled out the dough, used cookie cutters to make the shapes, and then decorated them. They turned out super cute but I forgot to take a picture of the final project. Sidney also brought a friend, Kelsey, so that's who the extra child is. I LOVE seeing the joy of the holidays through a child's eyes. It is so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love the gingerbread house attempt...very fun! Audrey pointed to the blonde girl sitting at the table and said "Mama"! LOL! :-)
So glad you've made some great friends there! I know they are a blessing to have especially when family is so far away.
It's so nice that you have great neighbors. You are such a great mom for even attempting the ginger bread house. I thought about it very briefly and got tired. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Looks like a fun time with the girls! Love, MOM
Post a Comment