I just love this picture. Avery loves to play with her feet. She gets so excited when she finds them...still!
A new friendship...
Crazy Anne looking rather innocent...
We are growing out Kinsey's bangs...that's why they are in her face. She is actually letting me put a bobby pin or little bow in her hair. Sometimes she even asks for a bow. I love being able to see her eyes but sometimes she just likes it in her face. This child definitely has a mind of her own...I'm pretty proud of that!
Avery's funny face as she swings in the doorway.
Avery posing for the camera.
Kinsey has a new friend, Brenner. Sarah, Brenner's mom, and I have become great friends and here we are having an impromtu playdate. Yay for the ball pit! Brenner is going to have a new little brother soon; Sarah and Thomas are adopting a baby boy from Ethiopia sometime after the beginning of the year. He has been born and they are awaiting all the red tape that goes along with adopting. We can't wait to meet him!
Avery has started doing some new things. In this picture you can see her in somewhat of a plank position. She had just been on her knees and went to this position but I didn't have my camera ready for her on her knees.
Avery is now sitting on her own.
After I started taking pictures of Avery sitting, a crowd came to also take part. Here are the other two that also wanted to take part and sit with Avery.

8 comments:
I love all of the pictures! They are such happy little girls!
Don't lie - she gets the plank from you!
Love the new pictures! Not surprised the camera drew a crowd! Love, MOM
Cute pics...don't you love these little girls with minds of their own??
haha Rachel. and yes Laura....I do love those little minds!
The pictures are adorable! Can't believe how big Avery is getting...she is already 7 mos. old huh? Miss you all so very much! Give those precious girls a hug and kiss from us!
Neal, Lucretia & NJ
Okay, how stinkin sweet is the picture of Avery's hands and feet?!! Too darling!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful little girls!!
Love ya Aunt Janet
Post a Comment