This picture looks like one of those baby dolls that crawls, in my opinion. She did this all on her own. She was sitting one day and the next getting ready to move.
She sure does look like a doll! How time flies! I wish we could have met her! Maybe one day, it's a small Army/AF. :-)
quick question. any tips on how to set up one's blog? We started one and I cannot figure the dang thing out! I don't know how to load stuff other than posts and one picture. Did you just learn over time?
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
7 comments:
You're right! She does look like a little doll! How fun! I still have the video of us trying to get Kinsey to crawl.
Congrats to Avery!!
Rachel,
I totally rememeber that and have watched Kinsey's video tons. I'm glad you captured it!
Love ya,
Alyssa
Won't be long now. Watch out Kinsey and Rocky! Love, Nona
She sure does look like a doll!
How time flies! I wish we could have met her! Maybe one day, it's a small Army/AF. :-)
quick question. any tips on how to set up one's blog? We started one and I cannot figure the dang thing out! I don't know how to load stuff other than posts and one picture. Did you just learn over time?
Have a great week!
Oh wow, here you go, another fun adventure. :) Two on the move!! Cute outfit by the way!!
She cannot be getting ready to crawl already! That's crazy talk!!! Hope you guys had a great weekend!!!
Post a Comment