I loved going to the pumpkin patch when I was little (and I still do now!) The pictures are too sweet. I can't get enough of Kinsey and Avery's Smiles!!! :)
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
5 comments:
I've never seen cuter pumpkins and scarecrows! Looks like you girls had a fun time at the pumpkin patch. Love, MOM
How fun! Did you take any home with you to carve? It also looks like it's getting chilly there!
I loved going to the pumpkin patch when I was little (and I still do now!) The pictures are too sweet. I can't get enough of Kinsey and Avery's Smiles!!! :)
Sniff, sniff....I don't even know Avery! Looks like you are having a great time with Lauren and Chloe!
I love your green baby wrap! I got really into these kind of wraps with Molly. Total lifesavers when you have a toddler running around! : )
Becky Cole
Post a Comment