Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Miss Avery
I'm making baby food for Avery to eat (thanks to Kallie). I made carrots and squash tonight and can't wait to make pears and sweet potatoes tomorrow night. I'll know exactly what is going in that cute little body of hers.
This video is of Avery playing with a toy Meemaw bought Kinsey when she was learning to walk. Avery has now inherited the toy and is playing with it at the seated position. She really likes the lights I think because she stares at them with amazement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks good! What are you using to make it? I used the beabe machine and their little ice tray to freeze them. I was never brave enough to try and do meats though.
I made food for Christian and loved doing it. I even did combos like chicken, rice and zucchini. I learned that (later on) when he was around 10 months, I added some olive oil which added nutrients and made it easier to blend meats.
How cute are Avery's leggings? Oh my gosh, adorable!
That's awesome that you're making your own baby food. I think that's what I'll want to do. You really don't know what they add in to the other stuff!!! And I love the leggings on Avery!! :)
Looks like Avery really likes this toy. I can't believe she is old enough to be sitting up and playing like this. Can't wait to see you girls.....Love, MOM
Post a Comment