Wednesday, September 9, 2009
One More Day
On a day that started out as the worst day of my life (not trying to be dramatic), ended up being pretty good. Andy gets one more day home. Their flight was canceled for today and so he got to come home with us. I had gone to Burger King to get us some lunch while he waited and when I got back he got in the car and said, "Let's go home." Right now I'm living in the moment and eating up every second of Andy time I can get. Tomorrow morning at 9:00 we'll try this again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Well hopefully the Burger King food tasted good! Praying for this week and the very long goodbye and see you soon!
WOW! What a blessing!!! Enjoy every second!!
Again, I'm so happy for you guys! :)
Awww...love you all!
praying for you guys...
What a wonderful gift for a very special family. We are praying for a safe trip for Andy.
Love you all, MOM and DAD
God blessed you hugely, my friend. I'm praying for ya'll.
Leah
Post a Comment