Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby Dedication



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are priceless. You and Andy are such wonderful parents to these two beautiful girls. Wish I could have been there, too. Love ya, MOM

Leah Adams said...

Precious and so special!

Leah

The Earnhardt Family said...

Love the pictures. Whoever was taking them did a fantastic job. I was actually in that service so I got to pray with and for all of you. I'm so glad we are connected now. By the way, I am happy to come over and watch the girls (fre free)for you so you guys can go out a couple times and really enjoy each other before he is deployed. Let me know. Stephanie 253-375-6063.

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Congrats on the baby dedication! Isn't it a wonderful feeling to know that your church is there to help your child know the love of God?

KCR said...

glad we could be there with you!

Kallie said...

Yay!!! I love baby dedications...they are so precious and meaningful!

I ALSO love how Kinsey looks as if she slept through the whole thing?? Jack and her must be related :)

You look fantastic! I know how hard it must have been to decide what to wear;)

And lastly, I think Mike has the exact same shirt that Andy is wearing :)

miss you guys!

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

So special! Wish I could have been there.

You guys are such a sweet family. I am so glad you have found time to do all of these important things together before September.

Love you All

Huse Yo Mama said...

this just makes me want to cry! I love it!