Sunday, June 21, 2009

2 Months and Rollin'

Avery's Father's Day gift for Andy today was rolling over from back to belly for the first time. She was lying on this tummy time mat on her back and before we knew it, she had made it to her belly. She's been rolling onto her side for about a week and half now so it was definitely about to happen. I guess our children are going to be fast when it comes to mobility. This is definitely a prediction and we'll see how she progresses. I was actually hoping this one would take a little longer to get moving.





Kinsey, Mommy, and Ponytails:
(Somehow my hair always ends up in one of these before lunchtime. I really wonder why I even bother...)


7 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Oh my gosh, I can't take the curls! How stinkin' CUTE!

As for Avery, girl...you know Kinsey is teaching her when you aren't looking!!! That's too funny!

Leah Adams said...

Great pictures. Miss Avery is quite a girl!!

Leah

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Congrats Avery on rolling over!!
The ponytail pics are cute! I know what you mean about hair being pulled back by halfway through the day.

Anonymous said...

Yeh! Avery!!! It won't be long and you will have two "mobile" girls. Won't that be fun??

The pony tails are precious! My favorite one is the last one where you both have the same expression. Love and miss you all, MOM

Neal & Lucretia said...

Wow, I can't believe Avery is already two months old...seems like yesterday you had her.....that is awsome that she is rolling over.

Kristen said...

I can't believe she's already rolling over! She's getting so big. I hope things are going well for you guys!!

Riann said...

Lovelovelove the ponytail and face framing curls! Wish my hair looked like that!
Miss you guys!