Before we left San Antonio, my sister drove from LA with her two babies, Harrison and Bailynn. We had a blast! They were there from Monday until Saturday and let's just say there was never a dull moment! My sister is the Mom of the Year. The woman NEVER stops and she is wonderful with her children. Where she gets the energy I don't know. Harrison has got to be the best exercise regiment I've ever seen. He is the sweetest thing in the world with the sweetest toothy grin but you have to watch him or he'd be on top of the tv. Paige goes all day long with them (never taking a nap) and then come nighttime, she feeds them supper, gives them both a bath, and then makes supper and cleans up the kitchen. She is superwoman to say the least. This video is hilarious! We were watching Harrison and Kinsey play in the pool Andy bought them. I would say it was definitely worth the money. The funny thing is we have yet to be in swimsuits here in WA or barely even shorts. We still have the heater on. I am so used to the south...heat and humidity is all this body knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Haha, It is funny to hear you describe my everyday life! How crazy that if Jesus himself would have sat down with me for the morning foldgers brew and said "My child, one day you will control the tiny tornado, which is to be named Harrison Cayde, and crawl umongst yourselves in and out of the Great Red Tent, enjoy hours of cloth diapering, cook, clean and be successful at the Art of Breastfeeding," I probably would have asked, "What you talkin bout' Wilis?"
There is no way to EVER know what life has in store for us, as many of us grow to learn. I am glad that my rediculously exhausting way of life is noticed and will pay off! Thanks for commenting about The Atkins madness, glad we could be of some entertainment, which truly is my goal in life :)
Oh, and the video made me laugh for about ten minutes! Kinsey cracks me up with the bouncing! And H keeps belly flopping! They are crazy, but this definitely shows H's energy level, haha. Seriously the best $18 bucks you guys ever spent. Thanks Andy!
Sooo precious! I laughed at these two monkeys in the pool. Sure hope they get to play together again really soon. Love, MOM
That was such a cute video of the 2 of them! Alyssa, I know how you feel about missing the warm weather. It's finally shorts weather here and I am so glad to put Audrey in something other than pants!! But being pregnant means I will be extra hot this summer so it's going to be lots of dresses for me!
Post a Comment