We have been pretty busy getting everything hung and decorated. We have been steam cleaning carpets (mainly Andy) and still putting away the last boxes and miscellaneous junk you just can't seem to find a place for. We ordered all of the nursery decor for Avery and we're getting the girls' rooms put together. That is the fun part! It's starting to look like our house.
Avery is actually waking up a little more these days but she is not a fan of the camera.
Little Mommy: Kinsey Anne
She has been so funny lately with her baby. EVERYTHING we do with Avery or even with herself, we see Kinsey repeating it with Baby. She puts the baby in the highchair, the swing, the bouncer, the bassinet, etc. She doesn't just put the doll in these things, she makes sure she is buckled in and has a blanket on her like Avery. The other day while I was changing Avery on our bed, she was bouncing Baby and shushing her. I do that for Avery to calm her and Kinsey had picked up on it. I about cried it was so sweet. We just got Kinsey a potty to start sitting her on it. So she took her Baby and put her on the potty. Luckily the doll didn't end up in the toliet. Tonight she completely hooked Baby into Avery's carseat. Avery has clogged ducts in both eyes and so Andy or I will wipe her eyes with a cloth. Kinsey wipes her Baby's eyes as well. Today she learned how to put a diaper on her Baby the correct way all by herself. She wants the very best for her Baby and really is a good Mommy to her. Thanks to Aunt Linda and Uncle Glen for giving her that doll. It has probably been her favorite gift she received for her first birthday.

3 comments:
This is just the beginning of things Kinsey will learn from her MOMMY. Always remember that she is learning from one of the sweetest girls I know. Love, MOM
Loved this entry-- so how is the weather there? I guess since I am Lil Willard I should know! LOL!!
Aunt Janet
Glad y'all are getting settled in, it sounds like y'all are going to be really happy there. I love all your pics, looks like one beautiful family!
Post a Comment